The SoLow LOW Kit is made for us by BILSTEIN ensuring the best possible ride whilst giving 95-125mm Drops straight out of the box.
When combined with a hub mod, machined top mount plates and adjuster deletes you can lower your van 170mm all around from the standard ride height.
Being a Coilover kit, it is completely height adjustable, helping you to get your van sitting perfectly level.
- LOW = LOW
- 3 years in production and loved by everyone using them
- 95mm to 125mm drop from the standard height
- Fully height adjustable front and rear to balance all different weights of vehicles
- Can go even low with a few extra modifications
- Low really can be comfortable and practical
- 2-year warranty on springs and dampers
- This low just shouldn’t feel this good
- Reduces centre of gravity, sway and body roll
- Compatible with panel van, Kombi, Caravelle, California and Multivan
- Compatible with heavy campers
- 95mm-125mm Drop from standard height.
- VW T5, T5.1, T6 and T6.1 (longer drop links required for T6.1 ONLY)
- 2003~Current Year
- Suitable for 2wd + 4motions
- PLEASE NOTE: The biggest 20″ tyre size we recommend on the front to ensure there is no rubbing is 255/35R20
- Front Springs
- Front Struts (with adjusters)
- Rear Springs
- Rear Dampers
- Rear Adjusters
- Adjustment Tool
We offer a competitive fitting service.
To get yourself booked in, contact us via our office number: 01953423088